HR & Recruiting
You can meet Ambientians in seven offices: six in Finland and one in Estonia.
Invoicing and Company Information
The following information must be shown on invoices
- Name and locality of the person making the order
- Name of the person checking the invoice
- Reference (project number or task ID)
- Payment term 30-60 days from the delivery of the goods or service, depending on agreement.
- Operator code when sending invoices through the bank network: DABAFIHH. Use this operator code if you cannot send invoices directly using Maventa’s operator code from your online invoicing software.
Please do not send invoices to our offices, as they will be disposed of as information security waste.
We hope to receive all invoices online. However, if you do send paper invoices, please note that only invoices and their scanned appendices may be sent to the invoicing addresses.
Other materials (such as receipts, business gifts, credit cards, entrance tickets) will not be forwarded through the invoicing addresses but must be sent to our postal address Vankanlähde 7, 13100 Hämeenlinna.
When sent by e-mail, invoices must be attached to the e-mail message as PDF files (max. size 5 MB/file). If the invoice contains attached pages, they must be included in the same file as the actual invoice.
If you have any questions, please contact us by phone +358 290 010 500 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Couldn't Find What You Were Looking for? Please Let Us Know