We are looking for eCommerce FrontEnd developers to build multi-tier eCommerce solutions for our growing customer base.
With us, you will come across:
- Interesting projects – your job as a frontend developer is to help customers understand their possibilities and also draw a pretty picture of what we are going to deliver to them.
- Combined, we have the skills of a larger corporation but the spirit of a small company. ”Efficient, but chill” as one of our software architects would say.
These are some of the skills and tools your future Ambientian colleagues would recommend:
- Magento 2 and other PHP based platforms
- Endless desire to learn more and help your team to become even better
At Ambientia you get to pick and mix with the tools, whatever works best for you and for the client. ”This might be a bit of a clichée, but we have the willingness to try and look for new ways to deliver. We’re not sticking with some old textbook methods, but finding new solutions and combinations to find the best outcome” is how an another Ambientian would put it. We also want you to fall in love with the agile way of doing things.
Ambientia is as good as it’s employees
- You are the leader of your own work – you can choose where and when you want to do it, for us it’s important that the important tasks get done and the customer is happy
- Our manages and project leads will not be breathing down your neck, their job is to facilitate your work
- Help your colleagues and receive help in return
- We want you to succeed; choose your own work equipment (computer, phone, etc), proper compensation for your work: between 3500-4500€ per month depending on our previous experience, lunch benefit on top of your monthly salary and culture and sports benefit to use on the hobbies of your choosing.
How have we helped our clients? Take a look at our customer success story in car retail market: https://www.ambientia.fi/en/case/autoverkkokauppa-fi-customer-oriented-service-from-the-initial-concept-to-technical-implementation/
You may also be interested in how we have helped Halonen & Carlson to growth their eCommerce (in Finnish): https://www.ambientia.fi/case/halonen-carlson-asiakaskokemus-on-parantunut-ja-kampanjamyynti-kasvanut-yli-50/
or boosted wholesale company Foodstock´s digitalization (in Finnish): https://www.ambientia.fi/case/foodstock-b2b-verkkokaupalla-parempaa-asiakaskokemusta/
Can you trust, that we know how to build success stories?
Well, you can! Once upon a time, there was a growing company named Ambientia. Ambientia was a company where eCommerce business existed but did not flourish. This story begins in the year of 2013… so we better not go there too deeply. We would rather tell you why you should join our success story today!
Ambientia’s ecommerce has not exactly been a march from victory to victory. Even some years ago, we had serious challenges in finding our way through the rapid growth of eCommerce in the market. Things have changed and we are proud to say that today our eCommerce business story looks quite different. Our mission is not just to build online stores, but to be our customers’ partner on their growth journey towards digital solutions and better customer experience. And the thing we are most proud of: Many of our clients find Ambientians easy and nice to work with and they expect to meet more like-minded people in the future. This is where you come in!
We have new exciting customer cases and future success stories waiting for you!
Here’s how the process goes:
- Fill in the application form and please use your LinkedIn profile if it´s comprehensive and up to date.
- All good things come to an end, and so does this application period on 31.01.2021
- We will start going through the applications in January. If you have any questions before that, feel free to email and we will respond as soon as possible!
- First, we want to learn more about your skills – in the spirit of a code challenge!
- In the second stage, you can also get to know us – let’s talk more via zoom.
- From the interview, we move on to the selection – we don’t waste any time.